BAS-IP SUITS YOU BETTER
Own technologies and innovations
Open API and SIP 2.0 protocol
Easy installation and maintenance
3 Years Warranty
Hardware Category: Face Recognition Intercom
Intercom Face Recognition - How It Works?
The principle of operation and use of face recognition in intercom panels:
- Scanning the image of the video stream for the presence of a face in the frame;
- Capturing and processing the image of the face, bringing it to the required form, cutting off all unnecessary;
- Vectorization – anthropometric points are calculated;
- Calculation of the resulting number – a set of characteristics independent of extraneous fatcores (age, hairstyle, makeup) using a mathematical formula;
- Comparison – comparison of the result obtained with the values stored in the database of the entry panel of the intercom.
The number of persons that can added to the intercom memory is 6000.
- Low – 70%
- Medium – 75%
- High – 85%
- Activation of the recognition scanner when motion is detected in front of the doorphone entry panel;
- Forced activation in manual mode by pressing a button;
- Permanent operation of the face recognition scanner without shutting down