- 10” IPS touch screen
- Automatic face recognition
- UKEY Support
- Phone book
- Calling the lift to the floor
- Concierge calling
- Flexible system setup
- Operating temperature -40 – +65 °С
Prestigious entrance panels for luxurious projects
Face Recognition System
The technology employs face recognition using infrared sensors and in-depth analysis. Adding new faces to the database is possible both directly through the panel, and remotely using BAS-IP Link software.
UKEY Mobile Access
The panel supports UKEY mobile access, which allows you to open the door using your smartphone. At the same time, you can use conventional keychain or access cards.
Phone book with the display of the names of subscribers (residents), or the names of offices, if the panel is installed in the business center. This enables the visitor to make a call to a particular office, without even knowing the office number, simply by orienting himself by the name of the office.
After the door has been opened for the visitor, the lift number is displayed on the screen of the call panel, which will take him to the desired floor.
Information on the display
The ability to display informational messages, including residential complex messages where this panel is installed, and show ads, videos with sound, HTML-content to notify users or inform visitors.
The ability to develop and load an individual menu design, which allows you to display any specialized and personalized call buttons: concierge, security, various services, administration, emergency assistance, help, and so on.
Flexibility of customisation and extensions
Remote add faces
A resident can send their photo to the administrator and he or she will remotely add the photo to the desired panel.
Force initialisation/configuration of a device or all devices in the system at once – remotely and automatically using Link software.
Messages for any panel malfunctions automatically arrive on the server of the management company.
Updating via Link software – you do not need to come to each panel to update it – everything is done remotely
Log all events
You can always review who made the panel settings, as well as who passed by, whom they called, etc.
The API allows for the quick and easy integration of the panel into third-party systems (ACS, etc.). It duplicates all functions from the web-interface of the panel. This is very convenient if you first design the intercom system during construction, and only later create your own IT system in the residential complexes.
- Panel type Multi-apartment
- Display 10“ IPS, colour, with backlight and heated
- Camera 1/3”
- Сamera angle 110° (horizontal)
- Resolution 2.0 Мp
- Output video Full HD (1920×1080), H.264 Main Profile
- Night backlight 6 LEDs
- Light sensitivity 0.01 Lux
- IK-Code IK06
- Protection class IP65
- Operating temperature -40 – +65 °С
- Operating humidity 0% – 86%
- Storage Humidity 0% – 60%
- Power consumption 6.5 W, in standby – 3.6 W
- Power supply +12 V DC (+8% -4%)
- Case Aluminum
- Colours Silver, Black, Gold
- Dimensions 180×400×45 mm
- Box dimensions 458×228×105 mm
- Gross weight 3.48 kg
- Installation Flush mounting, wall mounting with BR-AA14
- Keyboard Touch Screen
- Interface Multi-language, WEB-interface
- Access control • Face Recognition • UKEY (EM-Marin/ MIFARE®/NFC/Bluetooth) • Multi-factor authentication
- Calling the lift to the floor Yes
- Identifiers in the panel memory 20 000
- Face recognition identifications 10 000
- Integration with ACS Output WIEGAND-26, 32, 34, 37, 40, 42, 56, 58, 64 bit
- Reading range • NFC, Mifare cards and 125 kHz cards – up to 5 cm • BLE – adjustable 10 cm – 10 m
- Supported Wiegand types 26, 32, 34, 37, 40, 42, 56, 58, 64
- Supported standards • BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy): 2,45 GHz Bluetooth 4.x, Bluetooth 5.x. • Mifare®, 13,56 MHz ISO14443A: Mifare®Standard, Mifare®Hi-Memory, Mifare®Ultralight, Mifare®Classic 1K/4K, Mifare®Classic 7UID, Mifare® Plus SL1 and SL3 • NFC, 13,56 MHz: ISO 14443/15693 • Cards 125 kHz: ASK and FSK
- Lock opening • By means of a monitor • Face Recognition Identification • By QR code • By guest link • By Pin • By access card • By license plates • The BAS-IP Link app • The BAS-IP Intercom app • The BAS-IP UKEY app • From API
- Authentication Separate password for WEB-interface settings
- Additionally • Software Link support • SIP P2P • Built-in relay • Proximity sensor • Open API
Buy with this product
How Can We Help?
- Get Inspired Discover what’s beneath our intercom
- Become a Partner Expand your business with BAS-IP intercom
- Check the Guides Download detailed manuals and schemes
- Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical support: email@example.com