Benefits of Installing Multifamily Keyless Entry Systems
Installing keyless entry systems in multifamily dwellings can offer numerous benefits for tenants and owners. These include:
• Increased Security – It is easy to forget your access card, to break or lose it. By removing the need for physical keys, there’s no worrying about lost keys or unauthorized access to your property;
• Ease of Use – Your smartphone is always handy! You won’t forget your phone at home or work.;
• Convenience – Tenants can easily grant access to family and friends with just a few taps on their phone;
• Cost Savings – Keyless entry systems are much cheaper than rekeying locks after a tenant has moved out or when new tenants move in.
Regular Key Fobs And RFID Cards
How often must you remember to take your access card or key holder when leaving your house or flat?
What if you could open your doors with just a tap?
What if you could do away with traditional keys and use something more secure and advanced?
Keyless NFC Entry Technology
NFC door entry systems are becoming increasingly popular to provide secure building access. NFC stands for Near Field Communication, a technology that allows two devices to communicate with each other when they are close. It is ideal for door entry systems, as users can tap their NFC-enabled device against the reader at the door to gain access.
NFC building entry UKEY reader installed in BAS-IP intercom panels enables users to lock and unlock doors without manually entering a code or inserting a key card. It provides improved convenience and security compared to traditional lock systems, allowing you to make secure transfers with just a single tap. UKEY contactless entry system has quickly become one of the most popular methods of home security entry due to its simplicity and ease of use.
From residential properties to commercial buildings, this high-end safety solution provides superior protection with convenience.
Download The APP
Get The Code
Open The Door Keyless
Extremely Quick Building Keyless Entry Door Lock
Activate The Screen.
Unlock the screen or press the “Power” button. Activate your phone using the “Raise to wake” feature.
Use The APP.
Once unlocked, go to the UKey APP and open the door by clicking the button.
All Buildings Types Technology
From apartment buildings to office complexes
It is always hard to find keys or necessary key holders in your bag or pocket; an access card can be lost along with your other cards. For ease and time economy, using your mobile phone access to enter your home is more accessible.
Businesses often use keyless entry systems for an additional layer of security. It is convenient in modern office centers, where access control systems are used – places designed for many employees and visitors you have been given access to.
You usually have to drive close to the access point: and swipe cards to access the garage or parking area; with a mobile phone and the application, there is no need to make it.
Hardware With UKEY Keyless Door Lock Reader Support
Digital panels, individual panels, standalone readers.
User-Friendly For All Generations
Along with the possibility to open doors and gates via your mobile phone, the building keyless entry system allows using key holders and access cards of different types of EM-Marin, Mifare.
What you need to know about the UKEY building keyless entry system
No, UKEY also works with regular access cards and BLE and NFC tags.
Complete list of compatible cards and tags:
• BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy): 2.45 GHz Bluetooth 4.x, Bluetooth 5.x.
• Mifare®, 13.56 MHz ISO14443A: Mifare®Standard, Mifare®Hi-Memory, Mifare®Ultralight, Mifare®Classic 1K/4K, Mifare®Classic 7UID, Mifare® Plus SL1 and SL3
• NFC, 13.56 MHz: ISO 14443/15693
• Cards 125 kHz: ASK and FSK
For each outdoor panel equipped with the UKEY keyless entry module, a different range of mobile ID operations can be configured, ranging from 2 centimeters to 10 meters. The response distance depends not only on the selected mode but also on the thickness of the walls in the room, weather conditions (when the panel is placed outdoors), and other factors.
Even if the smartphone is lost, the UKEY identifier is stored in iCloud or Google storage, and the user can continue to use it.
How Can We Help?
- Get Inspired Discover what’s beneath our intercom
- Become a Partner Expand your business with BAS-IP intercom
- Check the Guides Download detailed manuals and schemes
- Sales: email@example.com
- Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org