The panel supports the automatic face recognition function, which allows you to open the door to a person who does not have any keyfobs or identifiers with him.
It uses 3D facial recognition technology employing several IR sensors and in-depth analysis.
Next generation camera
The next generation IP camera with a wide-angle view transmits an HD quality image to users’ monitors. Due to the night backlight mode, 6 LEDs help to show a visitor even without any external illumination.
Buttons with unlimited resource of keystrokes
AA-12FB multi-apartment panels are equipped with piezoelectric buttons. They have some advantages when compared with mechanical ones:
– unlimited resource of keystrokes
– complete dust and moisture resistance
– high reliability due to the lack of moving parts
– operational under extreme temperature conditions
– responsive when wearing gloves
Customisation of the interface and sound greeting
AA-12FB multi-apartment panels provide the opportunity to change standard welcome sounds and screen labels for events, for example:
– pressing panel keys
– call control – dial tone
Even without external illumination, a visitor won’t need to look for buttons to call.
The AA-12FB panel automatically detects motion nearby and unblocks the screen with a welcome sound.
Integration with ACS
The panel supports the Wiegand-26 interface, so it can be used as a part of a wider access control system. It offers many ways to unlock:
– By means of a monitor
– Face Recognition Identification
– By QR code
– By guest link
– By Pin
– By access card
– The BAS-IP Intercom app
– The BAS-IP UKEY app
– From API
The panel supports UKEY mobile access to allow for unlocking with a smartphone. You can use standard keychains and cards at the same time. Learn more about the technology and watch how to apply it in our video overviews.
Integration with video surveillance
As part of a video surveillance system
The panel can pass video via RTSP or ONVIF protocol to NVR, performing the function of a video surveillance camera in your system.
Integration with IP telephony systems
As part of an IP telephony system
The panel passes a call to any SIP device even to a usual SIP telephone.
Where can it be installed?
- Panel type Multi-apartment
- Keyboard Piezoelectric buttons
- Case Aluminum
- Display 4.3“ TFT, colour, with backlight
- IK-Code IK07
- Colors Gold, Silver, Black
- Camera 1/4”
- Protection class IP65
- Dimensions 158×379×49 mm
- Сamera angle 110° (horizontal)
- Working temperature -40 – +65 °С
- Installation Flush mounting, wall mounting with BR-AA12
- Resolution 2.0 Мp
- Operating humidity 0% – 86%
- Box dimensions 440×202.5×97 mm
- Output video Full HD (1920×1080), H.264 Main Profile
- Storage Humidity 0% – 60%
- Gross weight 3.28 kg
- Night backlight 6 LEDs
- Power consumption 6.5 W, in standby – 3.6 W
- Light sensitivity 0.01 Lux
- Power supply +12 V DC (+8% -4%)
- Interface Multilanguage, WEB-interface
- Calling the lift to the floor Yes
- Quick-dial buttons Concierge call button
- Lock opening • By means of a monitor • Face Recognition Identification • By QR code • By guest link • By Pin • By access card • By license plates • The BAS-IP Link app • The BAS-IP Intercom app • The BAS-IP UKEY app • From API
- Supported standards • BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy): 2,45 GHz Bluetooth 4.x, Bluetooth 5.x. • Mifare®, 13,56 MHz ISO14443A: Mifare®Standard, Mifare®Hi-Memory, Mifare®Ultralight, Mifare®Classic 1K/4K, Mifare®Classic 7UID, Mifare® Plus SL1 and SL3 • NFC, 13,56 MHz: ISO 14443/15693 • Cards 125 kHz: ASK and FSK
- Reading range • NFC, Mifare cards and 125 kHz cards – up to 5 cm • BLE – adjustable 10 cm – 10 m
- Identifiers in the panel memory 20 000
- Face recognition identifications 10 000 faces
- Number of ringtones 4 polyphonic ringtones
- Access control • Face Recognition • UKEY (EM-Marin/ MIFARE®/NFC/Bluetooth) • Multi-factor authentication
- Integration with ACS Output WIEGAND-26, 32, 34, 37, 40, 42, 56, 58, 64 bit
- Supported Wiegand types 26, 32, 34, 37, 40, 42, 56, 58, 64
- Additionally • Software Link support • SIP P2P • Built-in relay • Open API