Introducing the First Single Entry Panel with Facial Recognition
A sturdy, all-metal milled aluminum body with an anodized coating that highlights the natural beauty of the metal, creating a dynamic surface effect. The design is aligned with modern trends.
Enhanced security is achieved through multi-factor authentication, which verifies two or more elements: face, card, key fob, PIN code, mobile identifier, and temporary link access.
Adaptable settings and expandability
Visitors can enter the premises using a QR code or a pre-generated link provided by the property owners.
The panel supports UKEY mobile access, enabling door opening via a smartphone. Traditional key fobs or access cards can also be used.
The API facilitates swift and straightforward integration of the panel with third-party systems (e.g., Access Control Systems).
Integration with video surveillance
The panel can transmit video using RTSP or Onvif protocol, functioning as a video surveillance camera within your system.
- Panel type Individual
- Camera 1/3”
- Angle 100° horizontal
- Resolution 2.0 Мpx
- Output video 1080p (1920×1080), H.264 Main Profile
- Night backlight 6 LEDs
- Light sensitivity 0.01 Lux
- ONVIF Yes
- RTSP Yes (video + audio)
- Operating temperature -40 – +65 °С
- Storage Humidity 0% – 60%
- Operating Humidity 0% – 86%
- Protection class IP65
- IK-Code IK07
- Power consumption 6.5 W, in standby – 3.8 W
- Power supply PoE, +12 V DC (+8% -4%)
- Case Aluminum
- Call button Piezoelectric
- Colours Silver, Black, Gold
- Dimensions 125×199×48 mm
- Box dimensions 222×142×100 mm
- Gross weight 1.31 kg
- Installation Type Flush mounting, Wall mounting (with BR-AV8)
- Interface Multi-language, WEB-interface
- Talking mode Duplex
- Identifiers in the panel memory 20 000
- Face recognition identifications 10 000
- Authentication Separate password allowing access to the settings for the WEB-interface
- Integration with ACS Output WIEGAND-26, 32, 34, 37, 40, 42, 56, 58, 64; Input WIEGAND-26, 34, 58
- Access control • Face Recognition • UKEY (EM-Marin/ MIFARE®/NFC/Bluetooth) • Multi-factor authentication
- Lock opening • By means of a monitor • Face Recognition Identification • By QR code • By guest link • By Pin • By access card • By license plates • The BAS-IP Link app • The BAS-IP Intercom app • The BAS-IP UKEY app • From API
- Supported standards • BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy): 2,45 GHz Bluetooth 4.x, Bluetooth 5.x. • Mifare®, 13,56 MHz ISO14443A: Mifare®Standard, Mifare®Hi-Memory, Mifare®Ultralight, Mifare®Classic 1K/4K, Mifare®Classic 7UID, Mifare® Plus SL1 and SL3 • NFC, 13,56 MHz: ISO 14443/15693 • Cards 125 kHz: ASK and FSK
- Reading range • NFC, Mifare cards and 125 kHz cards – up to 5 cm • BLE – adjustable 10 cm – 10 m
- Additionally • SIP P2P • Built-in Relay • PoE electromechanical lock Power supply • 2 Separate inputs for Door sensors • Proximity Sensor • Tamper sensor • Open API • Link Software support
Buy with this product
How Can We Help?
- Get Inspired Discover what’s beneath our intercom
- Become a Partner Expand your business with BAS-IP intercom
- Check the Guides Download detailed manuals and schemes
- Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical support: email@example.com