- Flush mounting (bracket included)
- Flush-mounted thickness: 5 mm
- Side wire connection
- Wall mounting (bracket included)
- Wall-mounted thickness: 29.5 mm
- Aluminum body
High definition screen
The screen of the AT-10 IP indoor video entry phone is distinguished by high definition and vividly rich color reproduction. A great picture combined with crystal clear digital sound will delight users for a long time.
For the convenience of the residents, the menu on the main screen of the monitor has a button to call the elevator. Thanks to this, you can call the elevator directly to your floor.
The wall mount installation offers two options, with a socket built-in and without.
Meaning, in the first case, it is a standard way to connect the monitor through the built-in socket. Second, it does not require any alterations to the wall. The cable runs along the wall and connects to the monitor through a side entrance.
Possible types of built-in sockets for mounting AT-10
The AT-10 indoor monitor has two installation options: wall mount and flush mount, using special brackets. The installation brackets are included. The monitor also has a built-in magnetic bracket.
Thanks to IPS technology, you can see the picture on the monitor, looking at it from the wrong angle. The side view will also please the eye with a clear image. The monitor has improved contrast and reduced power consumption.
The “Quad-view mode” function divides the monitor screen into four rectangular areas, each containing video camera images and entrance panels connected to your intercom system. This lets you see the images from four cameras in real time.
Installing third-party applications
AT-10 indoor monitor can install third-party applications from any system and manufacturer. This gives practically limitless opportunities to control home automation.
If you already have a Smart home system from another manufacturer, you only need to install the mobile application of this manufacturer on the BAS-IP monitor. This will make scene management more convenient.
The flexibility of customization and extensions
The processor in the AT-10 monitor consists of two quad-cores that distribute different tasks among themselves depending on their type while providing fast and flexible multitasking.
High-definition video support
The AT-10 monitor supports video with a higher resolution and quality than conventional intercom monitors.
With the Android 6.0 operating system, the monitor benefits from fast performance, multitasking, and convenient and intuitive operation.
Downloading custom MP3 ringtones
The ability to set your own melodies in MP3 format will make the arrival of guests a pleasant and fun event. 🙂
- Display 10” IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen
- Screen resolution 1280×800
- Memory Recording video and audio to an SD card (up to 32 GB)
- Built-in camera Yes
- Power supply PoE, +12 V DC (+10% -4%)
- Dimensions 303x170x23 mm
- Installation Wall mounting, flush mounting (brackets included)
- Case Aluminum
- Colors White, gold, black
- Operating Humidity 20% – 80%
- Operating temperature -10 – +55 °С
- Mobile app BAS-IP Intercom (free)
- Possibility of connecting additional monitors Up to 8 monitors
- Number of indoor or outdoor panels Up to 9 panels
- Number of multi-apartment outdoor panels Up to 9 panels
- Number of IP cameras Up to 32 cameras
- Alarm 8 inputs for sensors
- Connection of the call button Yes
- Calling the lift to the floor Yes
- Controlled output in the case of an incoming call Yes
- Extra slots Slot for SD card (microSDHC), RS-485
- Number of ringtones 9 polyphonic ringtones
- Possibility of using custom MP3 ringtones Yes
- Intercom type Video intercom
- Home automation control Light, curtains, lift
- Scenes Yes
- Voicemail Yes
- Message reception support Yes
- Multimedia Viewing video, photo, and audio files from the SD card
- Standby mode Yes, time adjustable
- Several screensaver types in standby mode Quad splitter; Multi-camera live viewing; Clock; Photo frame; Live tour view; Single IP camera live viewing.
- DND mode Yes, time adjustable
- Silent mode Yes, time adjustable
- Backup photos are taken during a call Yes
- Ability to install third-party apps Yes
- Third-party widget support Yes
- Software update Via Ethernet
- Box dimensions 368×214.5×75 mm
- Gross weight 2.10 kg
Buy with this product
How Can We Help?
- Get Inspired Discover what’s beneath our intercom
- Become a Partner Expand your business with BAS-IP intercom
- Check the Guides Download detailed manuals and schemes
- Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical support: email@example.com