- Flush mounting (bracket included)
- Flush-mounted thickness: 5 mm
- Side wire connection
- Wall mounting (bracket included)
- Wall-mounted thickness: 26.5 mm
- Aluminium body
High definition screen
The AT-07L monitor is primarily distinguished by its very high definition screen, and thanks to the proprietary image enhancement technologies, its extremely high elaborations are felt. Screen elements appear crisp and the colour is unobtrusive and realistic.
For the convenience of residents, in the navigation panel on the main screen of the monitor, there is a lift call button. Thanks to this you can call yourself a lift directly to the floor.
The wall mount installation offers two options with a socket built-in and without.
Meaning, in the first case, it is a standard way to connect the monitor through the built-in socket, in the second, it does not require any alterations to the wall, the cable runs along the wall and connects to the monitor through a side entrance.
Possible types of built-in socket for mounting AT-07L
The AT-07L indoor monitor has two installation options: wall mount and flush mount, using a special brackets. The installation brackets are included. The monitor has a flush-mount magnetic arm.
Thanks to the use of IPS technology, even a child can see the picture on the monitor, looking at it from a non-right angle. The side view will also please the eye with a clear image. The monitor has been developed with improved contrast and reduced power consumption.
The “Quad splitter” function divides the monitor screen into four rectangular areas, each of which contains an image from a video cameras and an entrance panels connected to your intercom system. This allows you to see the images from four cameras at once in real-time.
Installing third-party applications
AT-07L indoor monitor is ready for the installation of third-party applications from any systems and manufacturers. This gives practically limitless opportunities to control home automation.
If you already have a Smart home system from another manufacturer, you only need to install the mobile application of this manufacturer on the BAS-IP monitor. This will make managing generated scenes more convenient.
Flexibility of customisation and extensions
The processor in the AT-07L monitor consists of two quad-cores that distribute different tasks among themselves depending on their type while providing fast and flexible multitasking.
High definition video support
The AT-07L monitor supports video with a higher resolution and quality than standard definition.
With the Android 10.0 operating system, the monitor benefits from fast performance and multitasking, as well as convenient and intuitive operation.
Downloading custom MP3 ringtones
The ability to download your MP3 tunes will make the arrival of guests always pleasant.
- Display 7” IPS LCD, capacitive touch screen
- Operating system Android 10.0
- Screen resolution 1024×600
- Memory Recording video and audio to SD card (up to 32 GB)
- Built-in camera Yes
- Power supply PoE, +12 V DC (+10% -4%)
- Dimensions 236×128×26.5 mm
- Installation Wall mounting, flush mounting (brackets included)
- Case Aluminium
- Colours White, gold, black
- Operating Humidity 20% – 80%
- Operating temperature -10 – +55 °С
- Mobile app BAS-IP Intercom (free)
- Possibility of connecting additional monitors Up to 8 monitors
- Number of indoor or outdoor panels Up to 9 panels
- Number of multi-apartment outdoor panels Up to 9 panels
- Number of IP cameras Up to 32 cameras
- Alarm 8 inputs for sensors
- Connection of the call button Yes
- Calling the lift to the floor Yes
- Controlled output in the case of an incoming call Yes
- Extra slots Slot for SD card (microSDHC), RS-485
- Number of ringtones 9 polyphonic ringtones
- Possibility of using custom MP3 ringtones Yes
- Intercom type Video intercom
- Home automation control Light, curtains, lift
- Scenes Yes
- Voicemail Yes
- Message reception support Yes
- Multimedia Viewing video, photo, and audio files from the SD card
- Standby mode Yes, time adjustable
- Several screensaver types in standby mode Quad splitter; Multi-camera live viewing; Clock; Photo frame; Live tour view; Single IP camera live viewing.
- DND mode Yes, time adjustable
- Silent mode Yes, time adjustable
- Backup photos taken during a call Yes
- Ability to install third-party apps Yes
- Third-party widget support Yes
- Software update Via Ethernet
- Box dimensions 290×160×80 mm
- Gross weight 1.22 kg