Gate Call Box
Gate call box systems are used for gated communities like secure business campuses or guarded residential areas. These types of properties prioritize security and install call boxes to manage property access.
A call box must permit communication over wider distances as compared to an apartment door buzzer system. This is due to the fact that the gate call box at the entrance to the property may be hundreds or even thousands of feet away from the homes or buildings it serves.
Additionally, it could be quite far from a power source. Additionally, gate call boxes must be built for the outdoors, taking into account factors like subterranean wiring to guarantee reliable communication during harsh weather.
Sign up for connection
Filling out all the information needed to answer you as quickly as possible
How Can We Help?
Please select a topic below related to your inquiry. If you don't find what you need, fill out our contact form.
- Get Inspired Discover what's beneath our intercom
- Become a Partner Expand your business with BAS-IP intercom
- Check the Guides Download detailed manuals and schemes
- Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical support: email@example.com