Firmware 4.1.0 for monitors and 3.4.0 for multi-apartment panels
Despite the current situation in the world, we continue to work and improve our equipment.
So, the next release of firmware for monitors and multi-apartment panels has been released.
Indoor intercom monitors (AK-10/L, AQ-07/L/LA). Release 4.1.0.
- On the main screen, the ability to set a timer for silent mode is added.
- Fixed the lack of video before answering when calling from the AV-07T/B panels.
- The address space for the building number has been expanded from 999 to 9999.
- Added support for calls from AA-07B panels with 2MP cameras.
- Fixed a periodic crash in the NTP.
- Various fixes.
Each monitor model now uses its own firmware, we recommend updating the software manually.
Firmware is available at the link – https://cdn.bas-ip.com/firmware/manual/monitors.
Multi-apartment call panel AA-14FB. Release 3.4.0.
- Completely redesigned panel GUI.
- Changed the structure of the screens for entering a PIN code, numeric keypad and face recognition.
- A new address book with a live search and profile images has been added.
- Added the ability to display ads (links in RTSP/HTTP format) on the main screen.
- Added a function to display messages from the concierge.
- Added the ability to set custom wallpapers.
- Added weather widget.
- Added the ability to set custom text in the status bar.
- Added loading animation.
- The new version of API 1.7.0 is available at this link.
The firmware is available at https://cdn.bas-ip.com/firmware/manual/multiapartment-panels/aa-14fb.
Multi-apartment panels (series AA-12/11/09/07 and BI-02/04/08/12). Release 3.4.0.
- For “FB” panels, the ability to add faces via the web interface is implemented, software and 3D identification modes are available. Details in the documentation.
- Added support for 1920×1080 resolution for AA-07B with 2MP cameras.
- The function of free access to the room of time has been implemented.
- The ability to use hyphens in the SIP number is added.
- The address space for the building number has been expanded, from 999 to 9999.
- Added lock opening logging using face recognition.
- Added Polish localization.
- Fixed a periodic crash in the NTP.
- A new version of the API is available at this link.
- Various fixes.
Each model of multi-user panels now uses its own firmware, we recommend updating the software manually.
Firmware is available at https://cdn.bas-ip.com/firmware/manual/multiapartment-panels.
For all questions, contact technical support in your area!
Almost 90 percent of hearing aids has built-in induction coil for transmitting the sound directly into hearing aid. Telecoils, also known as t-coils, are small copper wires coiled discreetly inside hearing aids. They can receive electromagnetic signals from a variety of sources and are generally activated easily with the touch of a button. Telecoils work […]
In August 2022 a new firmware was released for Multi-apartment entrance panels (version 3.16.0 and 3.17.0) and Individual entrance panels (version 3.4.0). In this review, we will give details about what is interesting and new from this firmware! Multi-apartment entrance panels (and AV-08FB). Release 3.16.0 and 3.17.0. Implemented the function to disable voice prompts for […]
Systems using electronic key cards are a practical solution to let your employees enter and exit their offices safely and easily. There are several methods available for keyless entry control. The many key cards and key fob door entry systems, their pros and disadvantages, the variables affecting the cost of key card door locks, and […]
Nowadays, smart locks are becoming more popular, so it is only a matter of time before physical keys disappear. A smart lock is a much better choice, as it allows tenants to access their apartment via a PIN code or even their smartphone without having a physical key. However, if you’re thinking about purchasing a […]
Every property owner wants to be sure that all the entrances to the building are safe and secured. In addition, the entrance system should meet the demands of tenants, visitors, and even delivery staff. For many years that role has been played by call boxes. They are used to simplify property access at multi-tenant apartments, […]
Every property, whether it is a multi-tenant building or a commercial office, should have a gate control system to improve the overall security level. However, to ensure that tenants and/or visitors are able to get through the gates, you`ll need to have an access control system. This will help you manage your gate access and […]
History of BPT The history of BPT (stands for Brevetti Plozner Torino) began in 1953 when it was founded by Lisio Plozner. Since its foundation, the company focused its efforts on the production of technological devices for the home, and one of its first products was a doorbell with illumination. Ten years later, BPT began […]
Like BPT, Comelit Group is an Italian manufacturer of intercom systems. Comelit intercoms are distinguished first and foremost by their innovative approach and technology. The company motto “Passion. Technology. Design” is the best reflection of both the company and its products. Comelit gained popularity thanks to its two-wire system (Comelit SimpleBus), which does not require a special […]
What Happens The Moment Your Doorbell Rings? You drop what you’re doing, which usually happens at the worst possible moment, and go to the door to find out who is ringing. And what if you have a large apartment or house and you are on another floor? You probably rush headlong to the door, overcoming […]
Ring Doorbells Model Range Ring Doorbell 3 Video Doorbell 3 is a smart Ring doorbell for apartments with advanced motion detection and real-time control via an APP. Like most doorbells, Video Doorbell 3 has HD live broadcast, night vision, motion detection (standard mode) and two-way audio with noise and echo cancellation, and supports Wi-Fi communication […]