U-Prox Security Integration
The use of BAS-IP intercom systems in the complex with U-Prox equipment is of interest not only for developers and installation organizations, but also for enterprises themselves, office or shopping centers.
Only the U-Prox server and BAS-IP intercom panels need to be installed at the facility. It is enough to specify the address of the Proxy server in the BAS-IP intercom and the equipment of the intercom system will automatically be added to the server in a single interface.
This will help to expand the range of opportunities in the tasks performed, as well as reduce the cost of additional equipment or jobs.
Thanks to the merger of the two systems into a single one, a new level of security and usability has become available:
- Ability to control locks
- Reading, adding and deleting identifiers
- Pass statistics
- Full support of BAS-IP panels in U-Prox software
- Using a smartphone as an identifier
- Unified access control interface
- Unified event log with customizable filters
- Centralized distribution of access levels on BAS-IP and U-Prox devices
Sign up for connection
Filling out all the information needed to answer you as quickly as possible
How Can We Help?
Please select a topic below related to your inquiry. If you don’t find what you need, fill out our contact form.
- Get Inspired Discover what’s beneath our intercom
- Become a Partner Expand your business with BAS-IP intercom
- Check the Guides Download detailed manuals and schemes
- Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical support: email@example.com