New features with new firmware
Despite the current situation in the world, we continue to work and improve our equipment.
So, the next release of firmware for monitors and multi-apartment panels has been released.
Indoor monitors (AK-10/L, AQ-07/L/LA). Release 4.1.0.
- On the main screen, the ability to set a timer for silent mode is added.
- Fixed the lack of video before answering when calling from the AV-07T/B panels.
- The address space for the building number has been expanded from 999 to 9999.
- Added support for calls from AA-07B panels with 2MP cameras.
- Fixed a periodic crash in the NTP.
- Various fixes.
Each monitor model now uses its own firmware, we recommend updating the software manually.
Firmware is available at the link – http://cdn.bas-ip.com/firmware/manual/monitors.
Multi-apartment call panel AA-14FB. Release 3.4.0.
- Completely redesigned panel GUI.
- Changed the structure of the screens for entering a PIN code, numeric keypad and face recognition.
- A new address book with a live search and profile images has been added.
- Added the ability to display ads (links in RTSP/HTTP format) on the main screen.
- Added a function to display messages from the concierge.
- Added the ability to set custom wallpapers.
- Added weather widget.
- Added the ability to set custom text in the status bar.
- Added loading animation.
- The new version of API 1.7.0 is available at this link.
The firmware is available at http://cdn.bas-ip.com/firmware/manual/multiapartment-panels/aa-14fb.
Multi-apartment panels (series AA-12/11/09/07 and BI-02/04/08/12). Release 3.4.0.
- For “FB” panels, the ability to add faces via the web interface is implemented, software and 3D identification modes are available. Details in the documentation.
- Added support for 1920×1080 resolution for AA-07B with 2MP cameras.
- The function of free access to the room of time has been implemented.
- The ability to use hyphens in the SIP number is added.
- The address space for the building number has been expanded, from 999 to 9999.
- Added lock opening logging using face recognition.
- Added Polish localization.
- Fixed a periodic crash in the NTP.
- A new version of the API is available at this link.
- Various fixes.
Each model of multi-user panels now uses its own firmware, we recommend updating the software manually.
Firmware is available at http://cdn.bas-ip.com/firmware/manual/multiapartment-panels.
For all questions, contact technical support in your area!
Upgrade your old two-wire intercom system to a modern IP system. The promotional KIT includes all the necessary equipment: Contact your manager to clarify details and place an order. The promo runs from November 13 to December 13, 2023. Don’t miss your chance!
BAS-IP, in collaboration with Deltavi, is thrilled to be part of the Smart Building Expo in Italy from November 15th to 17th, 2023! Join us at Stand H48, where our partner Deltavi will be showcasing cutting-edge BAS-IP equipment. Explore the future of intelligent solutions and discover how BAS-IP is leading the way in innovative intercom […]
Join us at London Build 2023, happening from November 15th to 16th at Olympia London! Find us at booth F82, where we eagerly await your visit. Our experts will introduce you to the latest equipment innovations, unique software, and a myriad of exciting opportunities. We have a wealth of intriguing offerings waiting just for you! […]
Join us at the ISC EAST 2023 in New York, taking place from November 14th to 16th at the Javits Center! We’ll be waiting for you at our booth 1241. Our experts will showcase the latest equipment innovations, unique software, and many other exciting opportunities. We have a lot of interesting things in store for […]
We are thrilled to invite you to Partner Days 2023 (AxxonSoft and BAS-IP) in Casablanca, Morocco! This event presents a unique opportunity to connect, exchange experiences, and share best practices with your fellow industry peers. Date: November 27-29Country: Casablanca, MoroccoLocation: Hyatt Regency Casablanca WHAT TO EXPECT If you are interested in this event and would […]
We are delighted to announce our participation in Le Grand Salon de La Maison et du Jardin 2023, scheduled from October 25th to 29th on Mauritius’ Paille Island. You can find us at the booth of our esteemed partner, Seculogix, located at the Swami Vivekananda International Convention Centre. Date: October 25-29, 2023Country: Mauritus, Paille IslandLocation: […]
We are thrilled to announce our participation in Adria Security Summit 2023! From October 25 to 26, you can find us at Booth #34-1, where we will showcase our latest innovations in the world of video intercom systems. This event provides a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the realm of cutting-edge technologies and the […]
Exciting News! Join us for Video Intercom Training at SAS Dallas on October 12th, 2023! Location: 2545 Merrell Rd., Dallas, TX 75229Date: October 12thTime: 7:30 AM to Noon Earn 4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs): Enhance your professional expertise with 4 hours of CEUs credit during the training session. Complimentary Lunch: Southwest Automated Security is providing […]
We are pleased to inform you about our participation in the international exhibition Finnsec 2023, which will take place from October 11th to 12th in Helsinki, Finland. We will be represented at the booth of our partner company, ONE-PRO, booth 6n48. Date: October 11-12, 2023Country: FinlandLocation: Helsinki Expo and Convention CentreBooth: 6n48 Finnsec is a […]
We are delighted to announce that BAS-IP will be participating in the APS exhibition at the booth of our partner company, ARD. Date: October 3-5, 2023Country: FranceLocation: Paris Porte de VersaillesBooth: B35 APS is the largest event in the field of security and fire safety in France, and we couldn’t miss the opportunity to showcase […]