New features with new firmware
Despite the current situation in the world, we continue to work and improve our equipment.
So, the next release of firmware for monitors and multi-apartment panels has been released.
Indoor monitors (AK-10/L, AQ-07/L/LA). Release 4.1.0.
- On the main screen, the ability to set a timer for silent mode is added.
- Fixed the lack of video before answering when calling from the AV-07T/B panels.
- The address space for the building number has been expanded from 999 to 9999.
- Added support for calls from AA-07B panels with 2MP cameras.
- Fixed a periodic crash in the NTP.
- Various fixes.
Each monitor model now uses its own firmware, we recommend updating the software manually.
Firmware is available at the link – http://cdn.bas-ip.com/firmware/manual/monitors.
Multi-apartment call panel AA-14FB. Release 3.4.0.
- Completely redesigned panel GUI.
- Changed the structure of the screens for entering a PIN code, numeric keypad and face recognition.
- A new address book with a live search and profile images has been added.
- Added the ability to display ads (links in RTSP/HTTP format) on the main screen.
- Added a function to display messages from the concierge.
- Added the ability to set custom wallpapers.
- Added weather widget.
- Added the ability to set custom text in the status bar.
- Added loading animation.
- The new version of API 1.7.0 is available at this link.
The firmware is available at http://cdn.bas-ip.com/firmware/manual/multiapartment-panels/aa-14fb.
Multi-apartment panels (series AA-12/11/09/07 and BI-02/04/08/12). Release 3.4.0.
- For “FB” panels, the ability to add faces via the web interface is implemented, software and 3D identification modes are available. Details in the documentation.
- Added support for 1920×1080 resolution for AA-07B with 2MP cameras.
- The function of free access to the room of time has been implemented.
- The ability to use hyphens in the SIP number is added.
- The address space for the building number has been expanded, from 999 to 9999.
- Added lock opening logging using face recognition.
- Added Polish localization.
- Fixed a periodic crash in the NTP.
- A new version of the API is available at this link.
- Various fixes.
Each model of multi-user panels now uses its own firmware, we recommend updating the software manually.
Firmware is available at http://cdn.bas-ip.com/firmware/manual/multiapartment-panels.
For all questions, contact technical support in your area!
Scheduled for March 28-31 at the prestigious Venetian Expo in Las Vegas, the International Security Conference & Exposition (ISC West) stands as the top integrated and comprehensive security trade show in the United States. BAS-IP will showcase state-of-the-art intercom equipment and exhibit intercom technologies at the exhibition spaces of our esteemed partners, Southwest Automated Security […]
Exciting news! We’ve integrated the BAS-IP Intercom system with the Gallagher Security access control system, making it easier for you to keep your premises secure. The integration is done via SIP protocol, which enhances communication between the two systems. This means you can now control access to your building using Gallagher’s powerful security features and […]
Attend for FREE! Our partner DWG Distribution is going to host the BAS-IP Counter Day on February 24th in NY. System integrators, installers, dealers and anyone who wants to learn about the latest BAS-IP product line and watch a live demo are welcome. Date: Friday, February 24th, 2023Time: Anytime between 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMPlace: […]
The BAS-IP participated in Intersec 2023 – the world’s leading trade fair for Safety. We met with our reliable partners, discussed plans for this year and met new potential partners from different countries. We showed our equipment and demonstrated intercom technologies. Thanks to everyone who visited our stand. It was a great opportunity to meet […]
Become a BAS-IP equipment expert! On February 21 and March 2, our partners in Poland Eltcrac System will conduct technical training on BAS-IP equipment. Learn about installing and configuring BAS-IP equipment. More details at the link – https://sklep-ecsystem.pl/webpage/szkolenie-techniczne-basip-wideodomofony-ip.html
Dear friends. Wishing a wonderful and prosperous holiday season on behalf of the BAS-IP team! In warm appreciation of our cooperation during the past year, we wish you a Merry Christmas and every success in 2023! Look forward to continuing our joint success in the New Year!
Enabling improved offices, hospitals, industrial buildings and residential buildings security as well as user convenience. Integration connects BAS-IP AA-14FBS intercom panel with the KONE lift control system to increase security in the building while maintaining smooth people flow. Integration allows to call the lift when they are identified by any of the available methods by […]
London Build is an award-winning show and is widely viewed as one of the best construction exhibitions in the world. We will, as usual, take part in this event and show the full range of our equipment and demonstrate all our technologies. We are waiting for you at booth C78 on November 16-17. See you […]
Taking place on November 16-17, 2022 in New York City, ISC East is the leading event for the Northeast’s security and public safety community. We are pleased to announce that BAS-IP will take part in this event. We will present our entire range of IP equipment and demonstrate all our technologies. Enjoy complimentary exhibit hall […]
The largest exhibition of the industries it covers, in the South-East Europe, The second largest one in the Middle East and Africa, ISAF will bring together all the partners of the sector for the 26th time on October 13-16, 2022. ISAF 2022 will take place October 13-16 at the Istanbul Expo Center, Istanbul, Turkey. BAS-IP […]