Hello everyone! We are hiring.
We are developing and currently looking for a Business Development Manager who will be able to strengthen our team and fortify our brand on the UK market.
Britain’s intercom market share is £50 million. Join our team to work with our stunning life safety product to take a slice of that pie!
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Implementing a sales plan and KPI;
– Accompanying the client from the moment of the first contact to the implementation of the project;
– Develop the BAS-IP brand on the UK market (planning and organization of brand promotion programs in the B2B, B2D, B2G segment);
– Conducting negotiations with potential and current clients;
– Creating and performing presentations for commercial organizations;
– Analyzing and monitoring competitors in the established region;
– Reporting on work results.
To be successful in this role you will need:
– Excellent command of English, both written and verbal;
– Higher technical education will be an advantage;
– Experience in the market of security systems will be an advantage;
– Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills;
– Excellent negotiation skills;
– Previous sales experience within the B2B market from 1 year;
– The ability for business trips in the assigned region;
– Positive thinking and an active lifestyle;
– Ability to be highly organized and to be effective working remotely whilst being a team player with the team members.
– Permanent, full-time
– Ability work from home
– Salary negotiable (dependent on experience)
– Additional benefits to be discussed during interview stage
– Excellent Working Culture
– Fantastic Training & Induction Program
Contact us at: [email protected]