AA-07FB is a multi-apartment metal entrance panel with face recognition and support for BAS-IP UKEY mobile access.
AA-07FBC is a multi apartment panel that made it possible to make calls from this device both to two-wire digital intercom systems of the Laskomex type and to IP intercoms.
BAS-IP hybrid panels support simultaneous operation with 3 systems: directly with the BAS-IP digital IP system, with VoIP telephony systems (operating via SIP) and the Laskomex digital two-wire system (RAIKMANN, RAINMAN, MARSHAL, KEIMAN, FILMAN, XVOICE).
• Face Recognition Identification
• By QR code
• By guest link
• By Pin
• By access card
• By license plates
• The BAS-IP Link app
• The BAS-IP Intercom app
• The BAS-IP UKEY app
• From API
• UKEY (EM-Marin/ MIFARE®/NFC/Bluetooth)
• Multi-factor authentication
• Mifare®, 13,56 MHz ISO14443A: Mifare®Standard, Mifare®Hi-Memory, Mifare®Ultralight, Mifare®Classic 1K/4K, Mifare®Classic 7UID, Mifare® Plus SL1 and SL3
• NFC, 13,56 MHz: ISO 14443/15693
• Cards 125 kHz: ASK and FSK
• BLE – adjustable 10 cm – 10 m
• SIP P2P
• Built-in relay
• Open API