Link is a software for centralized access control and the BAS-IP equipment in residential complexes and office centers of varying complexity. It allows you to flexibly manage all the functionality of the intercom system from anywhere in the world.
You can work with Link on any device: a computer, a tablet,
or a smartphone running any operating system.
• For data security, a convenient backup and information restore system is provided. No need to worry about its safety.
• Link is available as a cloud service, while still providing additional privacy, though can be installed locally for ease of use.
There are several types of users in the system: Administrator, Manager, User. There is a set of administrative options for each type of account.
1. Link has personal spaces with different access rights for different types of users: administrators,
concierge and tenants.
2. Creation and management of objects of any complexity. An administrator can create objects of any size and structure, form them into groups, and provide concierges and users with different rights within those groups.
3. Flexible management ACS creation of flexible access rules with schedules for each user in the system
and automatically load them to the device.
4. Guest access – granting access to certain zones for a specified time or number of passes for guests
directly from the personal space.
5. Server adoption of decisions on admission. In this mode, outdoor panels do not store data about
identifiers and codes and send them to the server to make a decision about admission each time.
6. Centralized device management: search, add to the system, configure, update and backup.
7. System logging and auditing. Recording of all events from devices: Identification of IDs, codes
entered, unlocking from called devices, recording calls and all actions within the system and much more.
The Administrator and Manager can create access zones in and between the projects, deny access to specified dates and time intervals by using temporary access restriction for identifiers and access codes issued to users.
The Administrator can run user polls, and after that, collect statistics (number of people who saw the poll and who participated in it) and results.
For the end user, Link will look like usual personal space, able to log in from where, he/she can
manage the settings installed in they apartment the BAS-IP intercom system and give guests
access to the complex premises.
Residents of the complex can issue guest access to visitors. For example, waiting for a delivery man, you can create special access limited in time or number of passes.
It can be used for entering the premises of the complex, opening the door of the unit, and being already near the door of the apartment, it’s only needed to press the button of the outdoor panel and hand out the order.
How does it work?
The Resident of the complex (or the manager of the facility) enters the Link personal space, and he/she can see the outdoor panels (and the doors that they control) which are available to the user. After selecting the ones which access is needed, the system generates a special link which the resident then sends to the guest phone number (email or messenger). The guest receives the access link. When the guest arrives, he/she opens the link on the smartphone to see each of the panels and the “Open” button. The door can now be unlocked with a push of a button.
Guest access system can be flexibly customized. You can easily customize:
– Number of passes;
– Access point;
– Time during which these restrictions work and more.