CyberGate – SIP intercom to Teams
CyberGate is a subscription-based Software-as-a-Service application hosted in Microsoft Azure (West-Europe).
As Enterprises migrate their traditional telephony from an on-prem IP-PBX or Cloud Telephony platform to Microsoft Teams, they need a solution for their SIP (video) door intercom to communicate to Teams. The successful integration brings a host of intercom features to Microsoft Teams users, allowing them to control building entrances easily.
- Two-way audio and live video from your BAS-IP video door station to the Teams user’s desktop client, Teams compatible desk phone and Teams Smartphone app.
- Teams users can remotely unlock a door or gate using the Teams Dialpad.
- Visitors can call individual Teams users or call multiple users simultaneously from BAS-IP door phones.
- No need to install any extra hardware (SBC) or download / install 3rd party software.
Download the manual.
Sign up for connection
Filling out all the information needed to answer you as quickly as possible
How Can We Help?
Please select a topic below related to your inquiry. If you don’t find what you need, fill out our contact form.
- Get Inspired Discover what’s beneath our intercom
- Become a Partner Expand your business with BAS-IP intercom
- Check the Guides Download detailed manuals and schemes
- Sales: email@example.com
- Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org