We are pleased to announce that new firmware 4.0.0 is available for the BAS-IP AK-10, AQ-07, AQ-07L monitors, and the AM-02 concierge monitor.
What’s new in this firmware:
– Completely redesigned user interface. Now the interface in monitors looks more stylish and intuitive.
– The launcher has been implemented with support for an unlimited number of desktops and the ability to place up to 8 application icons on one desktop.
– Support for BAS-IP Link software. Management Software is no longer supported.
– Implemented an application for displaying ads and polls directly on the monitor itself.
– Implemented support for the SMP extension in the IP camera application. This allows you to connect IP cameras to an intercom even more manufacturers.
– New security features for opening the lock with an additional password.
– A list of recent calls has been implemented with a preview of the photo during the call. The list has become more convenient and intuitive.
– Display device names from the phone book for incoming and outgoing calls.
– Support for Spanish and Polish.
– Added the ability to call the elevator directly from the monitor.
– The location of the buttons on the curtain management menu has been fixed.
– A new version of API 1.1.0.