Yes, call reception is in such a case realized through the SIP protocol. To be able to take advantage of said function, you have to install the BAS-IP Intercom application. Afterwards – register on the sip.bas-ip.com website to receive proper SIP numbers.
Next, you need to assign these numbers to the call panel and your smartphone. Then, according to the instructions provided, set up a call to your application on your mobile device. As a result, you will be able to receive calls from your call panel to your mobile phone wherever you are, providing that you have an Internet connection.
Please send a photo of the serial number of the equipment (it is at the back of the device, on the sticker) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Do not forget to also provide the e-mail address by means of which you have registered your account on sip.bas-ip.com.
You can add 5 virtual numbers to your account for every single serial number provided.
• establishes inner video connection between the users;
• establishes connection with concierge and residential homes services;
• establishes video monitoring and photo recording of the visitors;
• provides information alert for the owners from the administration of the private houses and residential homes;
• creates the system «Smart home» on individual module base;
• allows users to control a system from their mobile phone (iPhone and Android) in areas with Wi-Fi;
• allows receiving of calls on mobile devices remotely using SIP-protocol;
• connects unlimited numbers of devices in the system that are situated on the unlimited distance;
• can update the software quickly;
• has unique design.
When the alarm system loops which are connected to the individual monitor are going to be activated, the information about it will appear on the display and alarm output of the internal monitor, also the information will be available on the computer software. Using the SIP-protocol, the messages and calls can be sent on the SIP account.